1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
VILADELLOPS VINICOLA, SL, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, is the Person Responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and informs him that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27 2016 (GDPR) relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, for which the following processing information is provided:
Purpose of treatment: maintaining a commercial relationship with the User. The planned operations to carry out the treatment are:
- Sending commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that makes commercial communications possible. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related to its products and services, or of its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Carry out statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the forms of contact that are available.
- Send the website newsletter.
Legal basis of treatment: consent of the interested party.
Data conservation criteria: they will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the purpose of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, they will be deleted with appropriate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymitication of the data or its destruction total of these.
Communication of the data: The data will not be communicated to third parties, except for legal obligation.
- Rights that assist the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- The right to file a complaint with the control authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
- Contact details to exercise your rights:
Postal address: VILADELLOPS VINICOLA, SL. Cl PRINCIPAL, 7 – 08734 VILADELLOPS-OLÈRDOLA (Barcelona). E-mail: email@example.com
2. OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk () in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to attend to your request, on the part of the lender, the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are truthful and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
The RESPONSIBLE expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred to third parties under any circumstances, and that whenever any type of transfer of personal data is carried out, express, informed and unequivocal consent from the Users will be requested beforehand. All the data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In the event that all data is not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with what is available in the regulations in force on the protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the treatment of the personal data of his responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in the Article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are treated lawfully, loyally and transparently in relation to the interested party and adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.