On 15 March at 13:45 Julian Talaverón AIWS, will conduct the wine tasting of 10 Mediterranean Grenache wines elaborated by six Catalan wineries from the association “Terra de Garnatxes”. The event will take place at the wine tasting space “Catalunya” from Prodeca Hall 10/Stand H-70-78-86-92.
Grenache in all its variants is the Catalan variety par excellence, recognized worldwide and expanding internationally. The aim of this tasting is to offer professionals a tour of several Catalan wine regions, which cultivate and elaborate different kinds of Grenache wines, which are representative of the different types of soil and climates.
This wine tasting tour includes wines made from white Grenache, red Grenache, Grenache peluda and Grenache roja, which are elaborated at the following wine regions: Costers del Segre, Empordà, Montsant, Penedes and Priorat.
The wine tasting will consist of the following wines:
- La pell puresa 2013 (La Gravera)
- Via Terra Blanc 100% 2013 (Edetaria)
- Microvi Garnatxa Roja Torrats 2013 (La Vinyeta)
- Rita 2013 (Vinyes Domènech)
- Viladellops Garnatxa 2014 (Viladellops)
- La pell saviesa 2013 negre (La Gravera)
- Edetaria Selecció 2011 (Edetaria)
- Teixar 2011 (Vinyes Domènech)
- Clos Figueres 2007 (Clos Figueres)
- Sols Solera (La Vinyeta)